Fulltime (40 uur per week) – Waalwijk – Kantoorfunctie – Doorgroeimogelijkheden
The planner: an essential building block of the organization. You are the silent force behind a smoothly running process and the shoulders under the production employees. Thanks to you, there is a coordinated planning, enough stock and the technicians all have the right shop drawings. In addition, you are always busy optimizing your work, selecting the right suppliers and motivating your colleagues. In our organization you are expected to move with all the changes. Your ideas could easily become the standard for future planners. With the right commitment, there are no limits.
What will you do?
Your position is varied: one moment you are organizing the purchases of a production order, the next you are at the client's job site to coordinate details of a new order. You calculate your own production orders in a simple format and ensure that your engineers make the right drawings.
You are in control of a project yourself. This allows you to bridge the gap between the client, production and our office. As an organizer you know how to keep an overview.
You recognize yourself in:
- A minimum working experience of 3 years within the same or a similar field (not required)
- A degree in construction or a similar field (not required)
- A positive attitude (required)
- The ability to read technical drawings
- Strong organizational and communicative abilities
What do we offer you?
- A great starting salary
- Challenging environment
- Travel expenses paid and retirement plan
- 25 days off + one week free of charge between Christmas and NYE (we value our holidays)
- Great colleagues, within a professional working enviroment
- Flexibility: sometimes working from home for a day because you have to look after the neighbor's dog or starting a little later because of an uncontrollable morning mood is no problem.
- Not a job, but a career
Fill in your details below, upload your resume and, if necessary, leave a short motivation. We will contact you shortly.
Questions about the vacancy? Ask our HR team member, Marja van der Zouwen, call 0416 560 026 or mail to email@example.com